Well, it's Spring and I've been going through all of my possessions (especially the stuff hidden in the closets). I've been trying to thin things out.
I don't mean this in a hoarderish way, but I find it difficult at first to part with things. Once I get on a roll though--old ugly dishes are stacked next to redundant kitchen appliances, bags of clothes pile up next to boxes of books and records. I feel free to dispose of nearly anything... and then I find a small box of old photos that bring back happy memories long buried in a blurry mind... and i remember how many of them used to be tacked to my wall a long time ago.
This mix is casual and uplifting in a spaced out kind of way. It's inspired by the fresh spring air blowing through my open window.
- Cristian Vogel "Mungo" (Radio Slave Remix)
- Daniel Steinberg "Lucky Sauce" (Tiefschwarz Remix
- Hirtenfellner "Working"
- Volta and Salvatore Freda "Tiramisu"
- Matthew Dear and Seth Troxler "Hurt" (Martinez Dark Soul Remix)
- LoSoul "Time.. Passes" feat. Fadila (Dyed Soundorom’s Code Quantum Remix)
- Chris Lattner "Sick"
- Maetrik and Maceo Plex "Robo Johnson"
- Anja Schneider "iThought"
- DJ Clock "Hot Steppin' Lady" feat. Antonio Lyons (Nick Holder Remix)
- Kiki "Immortal" feat. Pirica (Holger Zilske Remix)
- Cortney Tidwell "Palace" (Michel Cleis Is Too Late Remix)
- Deniz Kurtel "Yeah" feat. Guest of Nature
- Nina Kraviz "Pain in the Ass"
- Nufrequency "Fallen Hero" feat. Ben Onono (Motor City Drum Ensemble Remix)
- Dance Disorder "Zusammen"