Summer, in many ways, is like that popular winter holiday. There's a certain mind set that takes over and causes me to pressure myself to be happy, social and 'out there.' Thankfully I've had many great summers full of madness and constant business, but this year has been arduous and has led me to be thoughtful, introverted, and at times a total hermit. I have nothing against merriment in any form, but I've tended toward more quiet fun this summer. I feel like I've gone through some kind of change, but don't know the full extent of the repercussions yet. It's like I can smell the dust in the air and feel the anticipation of its settling in the pit of my stomach.
This mix mingles stripped down punchy tracks with more expansive and emotive tunes. The mood is jaunty, sinister, and heartfelt.
- Basti Grub "Oma Vovo"
- Goldwill "The Curtain" (Aera Edit)
- Nick Maurer "Lowride" (Sascha Braemer and Dan Caster Mix)
- Map.Ache "The Fool" (youANDme Edit)
- The Cheapers "Bonfire"
- Sascha Braemer "Dirty Talk"
- Maya Jane Coles "Get Away" (Main Mix)
- Shahrokh Sound of K. "See the Light" feat. Siri Svegler (Franck Roger's Real-Vox Mix)
- Micha Klang "Cheek on Cheek"
- Birds & Souls "Birds & Souls" (Runaway's Mountain & Ground Remix)
- Veitengruber "Last Train"
- Agoria "Magnolia"
- Trentemoller "Sycamore Feeling" (Thomas Schumacher Remix)
- DJ Koze "Blume Der Nacht"
- Hooved "Without a Reason"
LEAVE A COMMENT