I made my first trip to New York City this month and, I have to say, it was pretty amazing. I’ve been living a very spacious and secluded life for the past while which made the vibrancy (and sheer volume) of life in NYC pleasantly overwhelming. It’s been a long time since I’ve been among so many people: so many lives.
This is a travelling mix, so to speak—inspired by a lust for life… and rain on the windshield.
- Quince “Electric”
- Ben Klock feat. Elif Bicer “Goodly Sin” (Robert Hood Remix)
- Paul Ritch “ Jackson Flavour”
- Speedy J “EDLX Tool” (Chris Liebing Edit)
- Terence Fixmer “Machine” (Speedy J Rez)
- Serge Santiago “Atto D’Amore”
- Pan Pot “Face to Face”
- Adam Beyer “Passing Through”
- Edit Select “Aurian”
- Brian Sanhaji “Cortosis” (Chris Liebing Remix)
- Martin Eyerer and Benno Blome “Pianoroll” (Audiofly Twinkle Edit)
- Oliver Klein and Martin Eyerer “Kornerfresser”
- Hatzler “Disquos” (Gary Beck Remix)
- Ink and Needle “Thirteen”
- Yo Majesty! “Don’t Let Go” (Radio Slave Remix)
- Beni “Maximus” (Harvard Bass Remix)
- Makossa and Megablast “Marrakesh” Part 1 and 2
- Florence and The Machine “Drumming Song” (Boy 8-Bit Remix)
- Lucy “Why Don’t You Change”
- Pan Pot “Confronted”
- Chelonis R. Jones and El Carlitto “On and On” (Monoroom Remix)
- Adriano Canzian “Amyl Nitrate” (The Hacker Remix)
Jim, this is FUCKING INSANE! :^D !!!!
This mix just dragged me into it kicking and screaming, held me, shook me and then set me free. The Lucy track blew me away. The whole thing is outstanding. Gah!