I made my first trip to New York City this month and, I have to say, it was pretty amazing. I've been living a very spacious and secluded life for the past while which made the vibrancy (and sheer volume) of life in NYC pleasantly overwhelming. It's been a long time since I've been among so many people: so many lives.
This is a travelling mix, so to speak--inspired by a lust for life... and rain on the windshield.
- Quince "Electric"
- Ben Klock feat. Elif Bicer "Goodly Sin" (Robert Hood Remix)
- Paul Ritch " Jackson Flavour"
- Speedy J "EDLX Tool" (Chris Liebing Edit)
- Terence Fixmer "Machine" (Speedy J Rez)
- Serge Santiago "Atto D'Amore"
- Pan Pot "Face to Face"
- Adam Beyer "Passing Through"
- Edit Select "Aurian"
- Brian Sanhaji "Cortosis" (Chris Liebing Remix)
- Martin Eyerer and Benno Blome "Pianoroll" (Audiofly Twinkle Edit)
- Oliver Klein and Martin Eyerer "Kornerfresser"
- Hatzler "Disquos" (Gary Beck Remix)
- Ink and Needle "Thirteen"
- Yo Majesty! "Don't Let Go" (Radio Slave Remix)
- Beni "Maximus" (Harvard Bass Remix)
- Makossa and Megablast "Marrakesh" Part 1 and 2
- Florence and The Machine "Drumming Song" (Boy 8-Bit Remix)
- Lucy "Why Don't You Change"
- Pan Pot "Confronted"
- Chelonis R. Jones and El Carlitto "On and On" (Monoroom Remix)
- Adriano Canzian "Amyl Nitrate" (The Hacker Remix)