It’s been hard to sleep lately. My room is stifling and hot, plus it’s been fun filling the short nights with warm bike rides, sweaty hot dancing and cool dips in the ocean.
This mix is lively and fun. I mix up the beats a bit as well. There are breakbeats, ‘bmore’ beats, lo-fi and hi-fi beats… and plenty of bass to shake things up a bit.
I hope you’re having a great summer, wherever you are!
- Dynamix II “Bass Generator”
- DJ Rob 3 “The Chase”
- DJ Technic “Gabryelle” (Technics Original Mix)
- Faithless “Insomnia” (The Hump Day Project Remix)
- Style of Eye “The Big Kazoo” (Nacho Lovers Limb by Limb Edit)
- Tim Deluxe “Buggin’ Out” (DiscoTech Edit)
- DJ Roctakon “More of What I Needed”
- Kevin Saunderson “The Human Bond” (Claude VonStroke Rave Recognize Rave Mix)
- Yo Majesty “Club Action” (Chris Bagraider’s Sailing to Baltimore Edit)
- PNAU “Embrace” feat. Ladyhawke
- The Pointer Sisters “Send Him Back” (Pilooski Edit)
- Knightlife “Discotirso”
- D’Secret Svc “Tight Jeans” (Fukkk Offf Remix)
- Glass Candy “Geto Boys” (Leif Remix)
- Boy 8-Bit “A City Under Siege”
- Lowbrows “Melody & Shudder”
- Crystal Fighters “Xtatic Truth” (Magistrates Remix)
This mix is where it’s at, Jim! And here I thought you had already made the ideal summer mix! :^D
That Claude VonStroke track makes me INSANE! Gah! I LOVE IT! And the way you mixed it with the Sailing to Baltimore track! AGH! THE BEST! :^D
This mix is INSANE, Jim, it is masterful! :^D