I've been feeling lighter lately. It's been easier to come up with new ideas and inspiration, and for the first time in a very long time my deep-rooted pessimism is being eroded by a sweet nagging optimism. I like where this is going.
"Lightening Up" is a small collection of tracks that I've been listening to a lot lately. I think the tone of the mix reflects my own tearily happy mood. It's sure nice to get some good news.
- Gabriel Ananda "Babypunk"
- Masomenos "Pierre & Le Loup"
- Superpitcher "Disko! (You Don't Care)"
- Simian Mobile Disco "It's the Beat" (Shit Robot Remix)
- Ladyhawke "Back of the Van" (Mock and Toof Mix)
- Magas "Toys"
- Arto Mwambe "Une Seule Nuit" (Mix De Danse)
- James Pants "Ka$H" (Trizzy & XXXchange Remix)
- Paul Kalkbrenner "Atzepeng"
- Holger Zilske "Wrecker 06" (D.A.R.Y.L.'s Deadlined Mix)
- Gel Abril "Spells of Yoruba"
- M.A.N.D.Y. and Booka Shade "O Superman" feat. Laurie Anderson (Audiofly X Remix)
- Andy Stott "Massacre"
- Chymera "Parelo" (Jody Wisternoff Mix)
- Michael Cassette "Cyan Child"
- Bag Raiders "Shooting Stars" (Instrumental)