A few years ago I knew I was in trouble. I was feeling driven into the dirt. I was wiped out on all levels and without a shred of optimism. I knew I was truly scraping the bottom when, save a few favourite classic albums, for the first time in my life all music sounded flat and uninspiring.
This was a pretty serious state of affairs.
Music has always been a place I can go to, be at or be in where I can feel truly free. Music has bailed me out on many lonely occasions, and infinitely raised the level of my most special social times. I never felt more scandalized than when, as a kid, my parents would threaten to take my music away.
All of the best times of my life have been spelled out and punctuated by music. I feel this strongly now. All of the plaque that builds up on my mind's lines of classification have dissolved. I feel the grittiness that comes with a fresh start.
This mix takes a mucky kaleidoscopic flight that starts off in dark branches, and slowly angles toward a golden slice of moon in a warm night sky.
- Jeremy P Caulfield "Hush"
- Jerome Sydenham and Function "Two Ninety One" (Chris Liebing Edit)
- Marascia "This Order"
- Simian Mobile Disco "Nerve Salad"
- Chris Liebing and Tommy Four Seven "Bauhaus"
- Obtane "Waterstorm"
- Daniel Sender "Afterhour" (Zdenko Grbavac Remix)
- Xhin "Plexus"
- Extrawelt "Leaf 43"
- Tino Boa "Gleis Effect"
- Bill Youngman "Beamer"
- The Selph "Designer Beaver" (Uto Karem Remix)
- Bukaddor and Fishbeck "Raedereichen"
- Maetrik "Paradigm House"
- Gary Beck "Yah Yah"
- Umek "Individual Breath"
- Big World "Quadrillion" feat. Markus Binapfl (Moguai Remix)
- Josh Wink "Minimum 23" (Agoria Remix)
- Robert Hood "War in the Streets"
- Mladen Tomic "Fly and Drive"
- Ame "Fiori" (Dixon Beat Edit)
- Dapayk Solo "Right Here with Me" (Heinrichs and Hirtenfellner Remix)
- Pleasurekraft "Tarantula"
- Ladies On Mars "Stop Lying to Me" (Rocco Caine Remix)
- Four Tet "Angel Echoes" (Caribou Remix)
- Tiga "Gentle Giant" (Martyn's Heaven Remix)