I am mixing regularly again. The tracks coming out these days are amazing and I find that putting them together staves off the grim feelings of life in 2020 (at least for a little while).
I've been experimenting with different gear for a few years now, thinking that new stuff might spur on some creativity. It didn't work. This mix was made with the original gear I've had with me since the first mix on jimrebel.com. Serato SL1, an old Allen & Heath mixer and two turntables.
This mix is eerie, along the same lines as the Haunted Hallway Mix. It's a spooky time of year and an unsettled time of life.
- Dustin Zahn "Illusory"
- Radio Slave "Vision" (Obscure Shape and SHDW Remix)
- Boston 168 "Revelation"
- Rex the Dog "Experimental Housing" (Ejeca Remix)
- Jon Hester "Ritual"
- Marcel Dettmann and Ben Klock "Phantom Studies"
- Marino Canal "Rubirosa"
- Ronnie Spiteri "Shakedown" (Anja Schneider Remix)
- Nicklas Enace "MA76"
- Kan "Masquerade" (Setaoc Mass Remix)
- Alan Fitzpatrick "Dead Beat Exile"
- Marcel Dettmann and Ben Klock "The World Tonight"
- Cryptik "Radiance"
- Marck D "Vinsmoke"
- Locked Groove "From Beyond" (Alan Fitzpatrick Remix)