So much music I hear these days is completely centered around immediate gratification; catchy maximalism to get drunk and rock out to... and I'm all for it. But there's another part of me that craves something deeper. I'm thinking 'black candle rave' here. Or a good outdoor party. These are some of my favorites right now; they're dubby, minimal and trippy as all hell. Featuring tracks by Arnaud Rebotini, Pierce, Extrawelt, Claude VonStroke, Agoria, Superpitcher, and a whole mess of tracks by the incredible Radio Slave. This one will make more sense the louder (and later) you play it.
- Dachshund "Somehow"
- Arnaud Rebotini "Meshuggah"
- Minilogue "The Leopard" (Extrawelt Remix)
- Jamelia "Beware of the Dog" (Radio Slave Instrumental)
- Agoria "Baboul Hair Cuttin'" (Radio Slave Remix)
- Pierce "Das Grosse Klick"
- Theo Parrish "Falling Up" (Carl Craig Mix)
- Mocky "Extended Vacation" (Radio Slave Mix)
- Claude VonStroke "Who's Afraid of Detroit"
- Superpitcher "Tonite"
- Chelonis R. Jones "Deer in the Headlights" (Radio Slave Remix)
- Donato Dozzy and Brando Lupi "Liquid"
- Radio Slave "Modena"
- Jaunt "Pulsar"